Billions of dollars are wasted each year on change initiatives that ultimately fail. This is because organizations don’t understand that humans are wired to resist change. In Leading Your Team Through Change, you’ll learn the neuroscience of change and specific, repeatable strategies to help team members move through the emotions of change easier and quicker.
- Recognize how change impacts the human brain
- Map the changes impacting your team and identify the times where multiple changes might occur
- Clarify the compelling why and build a positive narrative for your most important changes
- Define what success looks like and apply the RACI method to clarify roles
- Build a learning culture and establish new habits
ICMA Practice Area  Strategic Leadership
- Purchase of Single Workshop Session: $295
- Multi-Session Discount | Purchase of 3 Workshop Sessions: $695 (All sessions must be purchased at same time to receive discount. Discount applied at checkout.)
- Purchase of Single Workshop Session: $495
- Multi-Session Discount | Purchase of 3 Workshop Sessions: $995 (All sessions must be purchased at same time to receive discount. Discount applied at checkout.)
Add These Upcoming Leadership Workshops to Your Training
Leading Team Problem Solving | June 2, 2022
You’re stuck and there’s just no way around this brick wall. This feeling happens to everyone. Fortunately, there are steps you can take to get past the roadblock. The ability to problem-solve is a key skill to have in any role, but especially as you take on leadership responsibilities. Join us to learn more about the methods you can use to get over, under, though, or around obstacles.
- Define the steps and skills related to team problem solving
- Diagnose challenges with several proven methods
- Prioritize and evaluate solutions
ICMA Practice Area  Personal Resiliency and Development
Leading with Dialogue: Turn Challenging Discussions into Productive Conversations | June 16, 2022
Putting off a difficult conversation? We get it. It’s not easy. In fact, it takes a lot of courage to hold that uncomfortable conversation. But difficult conversations can be healthy for you and your team if you follow the process outlined in Leading with Dialogue. You’ll be able to master the art of dialogue and resolve festering issues.
- Consider your communication tendencies and whether they promote engagement and productivity
- Contrast and compare the differences between dialogue and other communication approaches
- Illustrate and apply the difficult conversation process
ICMA Practice Area  Communication and Information Sharing
Leading Across Generations | June 30, 2022
For the first time in the modern era, we have four generations in the workforce. And each generation has grown up with a different world view and expectations for what they want for their careers. It’s likely you’re dealing with the complicated dynamics of leading a multi-generational team. Leading Across Generations will provide you with a strategic approach for establishing mutual benefit for each member of your team.
- Explore the unique complexities leading a multi-generational workforce
- Determine the needs of each member of your team
- Overcome communication barriers and assumptions for optimal team collaboration
- Harness the strengths of each of your team members, utilizing their talents where they fit best
- Provide learning and growth opportunities to each team member to help them achieve their goals
ICMA Practice Area  Staff Effectiveness