The budget is one of the most powerful tools for influencing change. By applying data and evidence, and using program-level data and insights as your guide, you can repurpose and reprogram your organization to achieve foundational results, equity, and climate-focused community outcomes, and thrive.
Join ICMA and ResourceX in a two-day online workshop that will help you learn how to align your organization’s budget process as you earn an ICMA micro-certificate in Priority-Based Budgeting.
This program is designed to impart:
- An understanding of program data development and application
- Knowledge of the purpose and skill development needed to create a program data platform for your organization
- An introduction to the ResourceX Four Levels of Mastery to make the most of program data
- Practical exercises and best practices for applying program data to achieve the ResourceX Four Levels of Mastery
- Materials to practice and apply a program budgeting methodology
- An introduction to the OnlinePBB platform and data to evaluate and practice new skills
Instructor: Chris Fabian, CEO, ResourceX. With over a decade of facilitation, instructional design, and consulting experience, Chris Fabian brings impactful budget learning approaches designed for the unique needs and challenges of local government professionals.
Day One: June 23, 2022 | 12:30 - 5:00 PM ET
- Session One: 21st Century Budgeting: Mastering Priority-Based Budgeting
- Session Two: Communication, Accessibility, and Accountability: The Ability to Speak and Think Programmatically
- Session Three: Resource Reallocation and Maximization: Utilizing the PBB Blueprint to Optimize and Maximize Resources
Day Two: June 24, 2022 | 12:30 - 5:00 PM ET
- Session One: Fueling Resources Toward the Results of Tomorrow: Connect the Budget to the Vision and Values of Your Community
- Session Two: Leverage All of Your Community's Resources: The Power of Shared Purpose
- Session Three: Incorporate Priority-Based Budgeting
- ICMA Member: $649.00
- Non-member: $1,299.00
Registration Deadline: June 16, 2022. Cohort size is limited to 35 participants. Registrations are considered on a first-come, first-served basis.