Struggling with the rising costs of providing EMS to your community? Tune into this webinar to learn how other communities are coping with this challenge.
In recent years, many jurisdictions throughout the country have struggled with the rapidly increasing costs of providing emergency medical services (EMS) to residents. This issue, along with the staffing difficulties many departments are facing, has drastically altered the EMS landscape across the country, and has even forced some agencies to shutter operations. So what can local governments do to address these challenges?
In this webinar, you'll join presenters from the Center for Public Safety Management as they discuss the innovative funding solutions that have allowed some communities to keep their EMS departments afloat.
You will learn:
- The types of EMS delivery models.
- A national overview of the EMS delivery challenges.
- The multiple funding sources for EMS.
- Strategies to enhance various funding streams.
- The Pros and Cons of ‘essential service designation’ for EMS.